Wednesday 10 April 2013

Misty Dreams, Unknown Realms

The first rays of the sun, stirred away the morning fog,
Spreading it into an anomalous wilderness;
I stretched out my arms, into the distance,
Hoping to fill my pockets with this ethereal smog.

Melting away, like a snow flake in my hand,
It drifted farther, I reached out in despair,
All those hopes began to diminish, without any wear;
Smothering them all, like fire put out by sand.

source - google images

A blink of an eye, and it diffused without a trace,
Into the territories of the unknown realms;
Arising an urge to clarify my misty dreams,
And search for that hidden will to keep them ablaze.

I will wait, I thought, for the glimpse of another morning light,
Until, all the misty dreams, become clear and bright.

       " When you try your best but you don't succeed, When you get what you want but not what you need ...Lights will guide you home, And ignite your bones " Coldplay

- A

No comments:

Post a Comment